Our COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
Following the guidelines outlined by recent Executive Orders from the Governor, we can now provide the following updates for all golf courses:
1. Eagle Eye Golf Club, Hawk Hollow Golf Course, Timber Ridge Golf Course, Woodside, The Falcon and Little Hawk are all open for play. Tee times can be found by visiting www.EagleEyeGolfClub.com.
2. The pro shops at Eagle Eye, Hawk Hollow and Timber Ridge are now open and limited to a capacity of 10 people at one time.
3. Beverage carts are running and the grills at all 3 courses will be open for food service by FRIDAY JUNE 26th.
4. Power carts will be allowed for use on the course with restrictions. Staff at the golf shop will outline restrictions upon check in. Personal pull carts will still be allowed. Golf carts will be cleaned and sanitized after every use following a strict cleaning procedure recommended by the NGCOA.
5. Practice ranges are open at all facilities.
6. Online payment is available at Book A Tee Time or you can pay at the course at a “Contactless Payment Station”:
7. The following services remain unavailable on the courses:
a. Ball washers
b. Water Stations
c. Bunker rakes
d. Rental clubs and golf balls at Little Hawk
8. The following “Social Distancing Guidelines” are required for all golfers:
a. Hand sanitizer stations are set up at each clubhouse
b. All persons must always maintain 6 ft of distance from others
c. The flagstick must ALWAYS remain in the cup and no one should touch the flagstick for any reason
d. All persons are asked to refrain from congregating at any time during their time at the course (parking lot, tee boxes, 18th green, etc)