Golf Courses Update
Golf Course Update- 5/14/20
Following the guidelines outlined by recent Executive Orders from the Governor, we can now provide the following updates for all golf courses (Eagle Eye, Hawk Hollow, Timber Ridge, Woodside, The Falcon and Little Hawk):
1. Eagle Eye Golf Club, Hawk Hollow Golf Course, Timber Ridge Golf Course, Woodside and Little Hawk are all open for play. The Falcon will remain closed until further notice. Tee times can be found by visiting www.EagleEyeGolfClub.com.
2. Power carts will be allowed for use on the course with restrictions. Staff at the golf shop will outline restrictions upon check in. Personal pull carts will still be allowed. Golf carts will be cleaned and sanitized after every use following a strict cleaning procedure recommended by the NGCOA.
3. Practice ranges are open at all facilities.
4. Online payment is available at Book A Tee Time or you can pay at the course at a “Contactless Payment Station”:
5. The following services remain unavailable on the courses:
a. Ball washers
b. Water Stations
c. Bunker rakes
d. On course restrooms
e. Beverage carts
f. Rental clubs and golf balls at Little Hawk
6. The following “Social Distancing Guidelines” are required for all golfers:
a. Hand sanitizer stations are set up at each clubhouse
b. All persons must always maintain 6 ft of distance from others
c. The flagstick must ALWAYS remain in the cup and no one should touch the flagstick for any reason
d. All persons are asked to refrain from congregating at any time during their time at the course (parking lot, tee boxes, 18th green, etc)
e. Guests can use the indoor restrooms but are not allowed in the proshop and are encouraged to limit the amount of time they are in the building